管理员

积分
发表于 2019-9-19 21:46:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

原文地址:https://picroma.com/blog/post/13
标题:Quest System Preview
原文:
I'd like to give you a preview of the new quest system that will be included in the next update.
There are different types of quests:

●Dungeon Quests are "Defeat the ruler of that dungeon" quests. They're depicted as a red dungeon icon on the map.
●Monster Quests are about defeating big monster bosses like trolls, saurians etc. They have a red skull icon on the map.
●Mini Quests are quests that can spawn randomly everywhere in the world. They can be discovered while traveling and, if you have already discovered the part of the map, have a silver shield icon on the map. They are meant as small side quests that you can do during your explorations.
●Main Quests are random quest lines that are generated for each land. They often send you to various locations in the land, like dungeons or ancient ruins, and sometimes just into the wilderness. Target locations are marked with a golden sword icon on the map. The objectives are varying and can involve fighting gangs, finding NPCs, examining objects, carrying things around and more.

During development, there were several challenges: I wanted to have complex quest objectives while keeping data representation of quests simple and also usable in multiplayer. Thanks to the procedural generation of quests I came up with a nice solution which requires only storing a small set of variables for each quest. Also generating quest texts for random quests isn't trivial. I had to create a basic grammar system and dictionary to be able to generate texts for arbitrary combinations of creatures, objects and locations.
Currently we're adding more quest variations to make it as non-repetitive as possible. In the screenshots below, you can see a few samples of what to expect.

翻译:
在这里向你展示新的任务系统,它将包含在未来的更新中。
不同的任务类型:
●地牢任务:大多是“打败地牢统治者”的任务,它们将会以红色的地牢图标标注在地图上。
●讨伐任务:打败boss类的大型怪物,诸如巨魔、蜥蜴等等,它们会以红色骷髅头的标志显示在地图上
●迷你任务:它们会在世界各地随机产生,在你旅行途中可以发现,如果你已经发现了地图的一部分,它们会在地图上以银色盾牌的样子表示出来,它们是你在探险过程中可以完成的小任务。
●主线任务:在每个大陆都会随机生成的任务线。它们经常给你一个不同地点的坐标,像是地下城或古老的废墟,有时只是到旷野里去。位置在地图上标有一个金色的剑图标。目标则是不同的,可以包括打击邪恶势力、寻找NPC、检查目标和送东西等等。

在开发期间出现了几个挑战:我想要复杂的任务简单的追求目标,同时保持数据,以便用在多人游戏上。多亏上一代的任务程序,我想出一个好的解决方案,只需要存储一组变量为每个任务。因为随机生成任务文本任务并不简单。我不得不创建一个基本的语法系统和字典能够为生成的任务任意组合:生物、对象和地点。

目前,我们正在添加更多的任务变化,以使其尽可能不重复。在下面的截图中,您可以看到一些可以期待的示例。

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Cube World中文社区 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:45 , Processed in 0.022851 second(s), 21 queries .