管理员

积分
发表于 2019-9-26 23:31:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

原文地址:https://wollay.blogspot.com/
原文:
Dear Cube World Community,

I think this is the right place for this. This is where it all started, where my little passion project came to life and became something much bigger.

Here is my explanation why everything took me so long, why there were no updates and so on...

When I released Cube World back in 2013 on our homepage, I was enthusiastic to finally share my game with you. It was a dream come true for me, I wanted to be a game developer since I was a kid.

As some of you might remember, we got DDoS'ed as soon as we opened the shop. It might sound silly, but this event traumatized me and kind of broke something inside me. I never told anyone about it, and I don't want to go into the details, but I'm dealing with anxiety and depression ever since. Social media didn't improve it, as you might imagine. I'm still not sure if it's a good idea to tell the world about it, but I wanted to give the fans an explanation.

There were several points in the past years where I considered releasing an update, but every time I was afraid it wasn't good enough. I'm also a bit pefectionist and it made me rework everything from scratch several times. The version I'm planning to release is basically Cube World 2.0. There are still many things I'd like to add in the future, but I think the version is already fun.

I hope some of you will enjoy the upcoming release. I'm currently working on the new homepage and still want to add some lore-related things to the game before the release.

Wollay
2019/9/7 5:39 AM

翻译:
  亲爱的Cube World社区,

我认为这是合适的地方。这就是一切开始的地方,在这里我的充满激情的小项目得以实现,并且发展壮大。

这是我的解释,为什么这一切花了我这么长时间,为什么没有更新,等等...

当我2013年在我们的主页上发布立方体世界的时候,我很想和你分享我的游戏。对我来说,这是一个梦想成真的事情,我从小就梦想成为一名游戏开发者。

你们中的一些人可能还记得,我们的商店刚开放就遭受了DDOS攻击。虽然听起来有些愚蠢,但这件事让我精神受到了创伤,并在某种程度上打破了我内心的某些东西。我从未告诉过任何人这件事,我也不想深入细节,但从那以后我一直在处理我的焦虑和抑郁。正如你可能想象的那样,社交媒体并没有改善它。我仍然不确定把这件事告诉全世界是否是个好主意,但我想给粉丝们一个解释。

在过去的几年里,我曾考虑发布一个更新,但每次我都担心它不够好。我也有一些完美主义倾向,这让我从头开始重做了几次。我计划发布的版本基本上是Cube World 2.0。将来我还想补充很多东西,但我认为这个版本已经很有趣了。

我希望你们中的一些人会喜欢即将发布的版本。我目前正在制作新的主页,仍然想在发布前给游戏添加一些与此相关的东西。

Wollay
  2019/9/7 5:39 AM

翻译:Cube World中文社区翻译组
翻译者:ziokuroi
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Cube World中文社区 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:36 , Processed in 0.015119 second(s), 18 queries .